Shop Assistant (Me)

Shop A: Hi, can I help you?
C         : Hi, I  am looking for a present for my mom.
Shop A: Are you looking for anything in particular?
C         : Ummm... I don´t know.... Could you show my something?
Shop A: OK. How about this?



Shop A: This  is a nice vase!!!
C         : Mmmmmm...... I not sure...
Shop A: Ok! What do you think about this?





C          : How much does it cost?
Shop A: Two thousand dollars.
C          : It´s to expensive!!!!  What else do you have?  Do you have anything cheaper?
Shop A: Sure!!!  This´s a pretty  hand.bag.




C          :  How much is it?
Shop A: It has a discount, five hundred dollars.
C          : I´ll get it.
Shop A: The next, please. How would you like to paid?
C          : Cash.
Shop A: His your receipt and your handbag.
C          : Thanks a lot.
Shop A: You´re welcome.

Comentarios